Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 4 ~ Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Okay this blog is still active. I just want you to know that. :)) 
The reason why I was MIA was because my dear Reese (laptop) 
crashed and I had to bring her to the repair shop. (and the repairing took thaaaat loooong?!) 


No it didn't. :) I was away for a week for a vacation so i thought the repairing thingie could wait.
Instead of putting Day why not I change it to Month since i do this challenge once a month and maybe i'll be able to finish this by 2013? haha kiddin' wtf.


Well this is a picture filled post since i can't find only one favorite photograph of my best friends. why? because I like all of 'em.

My true friends. 2006 - forever!

They are the ones who walked in when the rest
of the world walked out.
A good friend will bail you out of prison.
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying

"damn that was fun!".
 
A good friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
A true friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.
A good friend wonders about your romantic history.
A true friend could blackmail you with it.
A good friend has never seen you cry.
A
true friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A good friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A
true friend calls you after you had a fight.
A good friend is someone you enjoy hanging out with.
A true friend is someone you need.

And yes, we'll walk side by side until we can't walk at all ~skye

My best male friend. c:



Six years and counting.. Thank you for being my escape, and thank you for letting me be ME no pretensions at all! I love you all.*tears.sniff.sniff. (Count on me by Whitney Houston playing in backgroud)
>>>>>Credits:
Good Friends vs. True Friends ~ Neil Diamond *for good vs. true quotes.



9 comments:

  1. Its alway fun when you're with your true friends! Sweet blog btw!

    -g.
    unogratias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is a cute post, it looks like you always have a great time with your friends and your best friend.

    Thx for the compliments on my blog too. :)

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love when somewone post somethings personal on there blog, so we can know the person behind the blog better! I know for sure that you're a lovely person!

    We love your blog! Let's follow each other if you like!

    xoxo chamafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete