Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 11 ~ What's in your makeup bag?

Hi sweeties! It's been raining all day here in manila and the electricity's out and i'm effing bored so I decided to make my day productive and start working on a new blog post.
So here's what I use for my everyday makeup. well not really everyday because someone who loves experimenting with makeup don't use the same look every damn day. 


1. My vanity kit
2. Revlon Powder Blush <07 Naturally Nude>
3. L'oreal Beauty Confidential Eyeshadow Quad <834 Diane's Neutrals>
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick <006 Really Red>
5. Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara <Very Black>
6. Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
7. Etude House Color my Brows
8. MAC Eye-line gel <Blacktrack>
9. Face Shop Lash Curler

p/s: I use Etude House's Baby Skin foundation for my face but I rarely carry it with me whenever I go out. I just use my ever trusted Clean and Clear face powder for touch up.

**I need sleep. -_-" Good Morning everyone. Have a blessed Wednesday! 

~Skye

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup bag is so nice and neat! I don't know why I can't stop stuffing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC Blacktrack fluidline... best gel eyeliner!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete