Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quick Update: 48 Random Questions

Hey dolls! Happy tuesday to y'all. So here's a quick update again to let you know that i'm still alive. I will answer 48 random tag questions (but i will not tag anyone, feel free to tag yourselves if you want to) i found here. Enjoy! :]

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:03am. woke up too early reached the office too late. -_-' i blame the train.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? i already forgot. but the last film i watched at home is "what's your number". i was randomly pressing the remote control and then Chris Evans' (my future husband btw) face appeared on the screen and suddenly it's christmas. :))
4. What is your favorite tv show? I don't watch tv on weekdays anymore so i really don't have any favorites right now. But i remember really liking The Vampire Diaries, Jane by Design, Once Upon a Time, and Revenge before. 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? New York, no doubt.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Rice and hotdogs. lolol.
7. What is your favorite food? This is really tough. Pizza and cheesecake i think? And anything beef and japanese.
8. Foods you dislike? i don't like ampalaya. 
9. Favorite place to eat? Bubbletea, anywhere will do really.
10. Favorite dressing? Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive because I can't drive.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I don't really have favorite clothes. Anything that looks good and fits me well, i like. I'm a shoe person.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Las Vegas and pAris. <3
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full. Optimism. optimism.
15. Where would you want to retire? Since I plan to retire young and rich anywhere relaxing somewhere close to nature or the beach but not too far from the metropolis will do.
16. Favorite time of the day? Night time of course. :)
17. Where were you born? MANILA
18. What is your fave sport to watch? I'm not really into sports but lately i enjoy watching UFC, so yea mma i think.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Ferragamo's Shine and Paris Hilton's Heiress. I use both so i think they're my favorite/
20. What is your favorite face cream? All the cream you can buy from BEAUCHE. seriously! I have a problem with acne before, pimples on my entire face but they're gone now, blemish free. I still have pimples from time to time specially if it's that time of the month. Ladies you know what I mean. But it's different from my face's situation before so im very thankful.
21. Favorite baby/kids product? That i use? srsly? Can I say Cerelac without being judged? lolol. hmmm baby lotions, they smell good.
22. People watcher? yes but not most of the time because I hate being watched too and often times when i watch someone they stare back at me with their "why-is-this-girl-staring-oh-no-she-might-rob-my-purse" face. I hate that, so i just look away. :D
23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm a night person. I find it hard to function in the morning. I blame the heat and well, my bed.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes a shih tzu named Ichigo. My sister's actually but then she gave it to me two months ago.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm moving to Australia this coming Feb or March. Yes really live there. :) And i'll be travelling alone. I plan to book my flight on March 26, because my bestfriend will be leaving for Spain that day too and it will be nice if we can bond at the airport before we not see each other for like a year or so. But everything depends on my dad. He's the one paying for my ticket anyway.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A witch. Not like those fairytale witches okay, do you remember Sabrina the teenage witch? exactly like that. :)
27. What is your favorite memory? It's either i can't think of any or i'm having a hard time picking a favorite.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely a dog person. I don't like cats. Okay scratch that I hate cats. I'd rather have a cat sized rat for a pet. i'm serious here. i have horrendous experience with a cat before. I have a valid reason so you cat lovers out there don't hate me. -_-' 
29. Are you married? No. errm Yes to Christian Grey.
30. Always wear your seatbelt? I don't really like wearing seatbelts because i feel so trussed that i'm having a hard time to breath. Some say it's a phobic disorder or something but i think not. Well I sure hope not.
31. Been in a car accident? No. Thank God.
32. Any pet peeves? I hate getting my clothes dirty/stained. I'm okay with dirty bag and dirty shoes but not clothes. I don'r wear dirty shoes but i don't mind if they get dirty throughout the day. With clothes i'm paranoid as eff, always watching everything that may stain what i'm wearing specially if i'm wearing white.
33. Favorite pizza topping? Olives and bacon.
34. Favorite flower? i'm Christian Grey-ish, im not a hearts and flowers girl. I don't have a favorite flower.
35. Favorite ice cream? Double Dutch and Rocky Road. anything with marshmallows.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC. the fries oh the fries.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
38. From whom did you get your last email? It's from Buddah Bar they sent me their quotation for their Christmas Party package.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card because my dad doesn't approve of the whole credit card thingy. And I kind of understand him, he always tell us "why use credit card if you can pay for it in cash? Well if you can't pay for it in cash then save for it" well said dad well said! *applause
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Spontaneus really isn't my middle name. I'm a control freak, don't look at me like that. It's just that I like everything planned. Except when spending. hihi
41. Like your job? Love my workmates. :)
42. Broccoli? Yes please!
43.What was your favorite vacation? Those that are spent at my parents hometown. I love Batangas.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Le boyf. But i don't eat dinner so i don't think it counts.
45. What are you listening to? My workmate whistling a song i don't recognize.
46. What is your favorite color? pink, red and gold.
47. How many tattoos do you have? I have like 5 in my dreams. In reality zero. :( parents won't allow me.
48. Coffee drinker. Certainly. :D

That's all. whew it's quite long. I need to work nao! Cheerio. xo

~Skye

 

No comments:

Post a Comment